Monday, December 26, 2005

New Year's Resolutions


I believe that promises are made to be broken (and that lies are meant to be kept..haha) that's why i usually don't make new year's resolutions. But anyway, i answered this thing and check out the results! (I can't believe I'm not over these yet...lol)

Your New Year's Resolutions

1) Get a pet hairless cat

2) Eat less stale popcorn

3) Travel to Switzerland

4) Study Latin

5) Get in shape with disco dancing


First off, I HATE cats! With or without hair, I don't care! And I don't eat stale popcorn! The first two are really absurd huh..

Items 3 to 5 are quite interesting though. Going to Switzerland (or to any country outside the Philippines) is a very good suggestion but it's just unrealistic. Not this time, baby....haha! I'm so poor...I can't even afford a travel outside Davao! lol!

Latin?? I'm seriously interested in learning a new language but definitely it's not Latin! French or German sounds cool, but that would still be useless!

Getting in shape...yes, that's the best resolution!

No comments: