Sunday, January 08, 2006

Just wasting my precious time

It’s January. I am again busy. I mean, I am supposed to be busy. I am supposed to do some other things right now – things of greater importance. But I’m here, blogging, procrastinating that is.

I don’t know if I am just lazy or bored or unmotivated. Or maybe, I’m just avoiding the pressure. I don’t want to think and feel that I have so many things to do, that I might not be able to it, that I suck because I always fail to do my self-imposed promises and assignments. But I feel guilty of so many things. Some of those things I can’t write in here – it’s too personal but nothing serious really. But I’m okay. I am still normal….hahaha. I am really just bored… and lazy…really lazy…and unmotivated. And I think those things are normal. But wait, I have been like this for a long time now. Is that normal?

I know I have a deadline this Saturday but I’m planning to watch The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe (Whew! The title is too long!). I read the book and I felt obliged to watch the movie version. Well, it was actually the other way around. I heard about the movie first. Then I got a copy of the ebook, thought it wasn’t too long (unlike the Harry Potter series) and I was able to finish it in two days… at the office. Yay! I am so bad! I read good and bad reviews…well, let’s see. And maybe after that I’ll watch a local flick called Don’t Give Up On Us. Why not?! The last local film I saw on theatre was Nasaan Ka Man which was shown sometime in June last year. It wasn’t the usual cheesy corny predictable love story movie. I actually loved it, really. But Don’t Give Up On Us might be cheesy, you know, and predictable too. But at this time, I am not going to diss it. Again, let’s just see. Will I be able to see these films? Well, let’s wait and see. (I sound so redundant!) I'm outta here.. Ciao!

1 comment:

annmerry said...

thanks for visting my site and making such sweet comments about my pictures. that's a first! good luck with the boredom - I know how it is sometimes. I think your blog is a great way to beat the boredom blues! (At least it keeps some of the rest of us enteretained) :-)