Friday, March 03, 2006

Katharine McPhee

Omg, Rustom is really gay! No, that's not the topic.

Here's Katharine during her "Since I Fell For You" performance. I fell in love with the song. Her version was flawless and effortless! I'm quite surprised that Bonnie Raitt also had a version of this song (the same artist who sang "I Can't Make You Love Me" - love love this song too).


Last wednesday, she did "All in Love is Fair". It was too slow and too boring for AI. The judges were disappointed with her choice of song. I personally loved it (biased eh). And I thought it was a wonderful ballad (a Stevie Wonder original). Katharine had obvious off-notes..those eeeh-eahh-eeaheae part (I'm crazy..lol). She probably went too far..note styling/acrobatics can be dangerous. BUT.. overall it was still beautiful. There's so much emotions into it. She sounded like she's so sad and crying. The first part was haunting too.


Oh forget Ace! His performance sucked and his song choice ("If You're Not the One" - > corneee!) is vocally challenging. I hate to say this but he was out of tune! That Daddy Daddy song last week was okay, I mean 100% better! I'm giving him a chance..As for now, he remains my bet....and that's because he still looks hot. Eeew! And no, I don't have gay vibes in him.

Elliot looked like a geek...really...but he sounded really amazing. Chris, with his Rob-Thomas-vocals, wowed everyone. IMO, the show is too cheesy for him. He should join Rockstar..I heard there will be a second season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»