Saturday, April 22, 2006

Bewitched, Bothered, Bewildered

This has to be my theme song of the moment. Not that I love the song, just the lyrics I guess. Kinda nonsense..but so what, I am nonsense! Lol. I first heard it from the cutest idol ever Kellie Pickler *pukes*.

Listen, baby
I couldn't sleep
And wouldn't sleep
Until I could sleep where I shouldn't sleep
Bewitched, bothered and bewildered am I


gee, i coudn't even remember the tune.. all i can remember is kellie saying "i butchered it!" *roll-eyes*

offtopic: I was lurking through some pages in friendster, checked out some updates..oh there were very few..im getting tired and bored of it really..been a member for 2 years i think and still has 30 friends...anyway, i had some discoveries...juicy ones.lol. some disappointed me in a weird way..

now i have to sleep...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»