Sunday, July 16, 2006

Slimy Caribbean, etcetera…

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest is a must-see! It’s freaking hilarious! I just didn’t like the slimy characters there… Super Eeeeeeeeeeeeew!! Like this oh… Lookie! Hahaha!


I don’t care what they say about Orlando Bloom’s acting. He’s cute. Period. Hihi! And one more thing, it’s b i t i n !

Yikes! I sound like a fake coño here… Hahaha!

Next picture - - - > Sukob

I enjoyed Feng Shui. I remembered screaming in the theatre while watching it (Yeah, despite Kris Aquino’s awkward facial reactions/acting. Lol!) It just means it’s effective (O baka nadala lang sa malakas na sounds…pampatakot. Hehe.) Nasaan Ka Man had a very sad and heart-wrenching story. It was a very good sad-love-story-heavy-themed-thriller-suspense-film. Will Sukob be twice as good? Let’s wait and see!

Oh PalauPalauPalau

My friends are planning to go there. I don’t know when. They’re inviting me. The island looks so good in the pictures. But I’m not ready yet. My pocket I mean. Hehe. Shucks! I don’t even have a passport! Puresa!

Before I go, let me post my picture (I’m with my baby here). We’re both sweaty, I know. We weren't drunk. It's just the weather... it's humid!

Nyahahaha! (I told yah! Joo Yoo-Rin is such an inspiring character! Was that good?)

PS: All images were stolen from the web! Credits to them!

Bye! Bbashya!!



No comments: