Saturday, August 26, 2006

dvd and jewel

I'm currently watching Lost and Grey's Anatomy! Aarrggh! I need to get a life! Seriously!

Anyway, I was lurking again in TWoP and I found these thread descriptions really funny!

Woody Goodman: Wow, Do You Work Out!
Weevil: I'm Crusing Your Head! I'm Crushing Your Head!
Dick Casablancas: I Find Your Quick Wit Enchanting
Duncan Kane: Error 404 -- File Not Found
Jason Dohring: Yes, He's Married.
She Used To Be A Laker Girl: Kendall Casablancas
Sheriff Don Lamb: Who DO Birds Suddenly Appear?
Gia Goodman: What Do You Think of Me? REALLY?
Meg Manning: Sniff.

Hahaha!!! Amazing! The Duncan Kane and Gia Goodman descriptions really made me laugh! And Jason D... Eeek! Yes, he really IS married. Sniff.

Grey's Anatomy (here are some..)

Dr. Derek "McDreamy" Shepherd: So Dreamy!
Dr. Alex Karev: Frat Boy Bitch
"You don't get to call me a whore" The Anti-McDreamy/Meh League
11 Years: Addison/Derek

Eleven years!! Haha! I love Addison.. really bitchy but so real, edgy and smart. And she's got the spunk! I hate Meredith Grey! I know this is her show but I thought the character is kind of disappointing.. boring.. i don't know! I'm not sure if it has something to do with the actress (Ellen Pompeo) and her acting. I am so into the Anti-McDreamy/Meh League! Go Team Addison! Hee!

Jewel

I got to listen to her new song (Goodbye Alice in Wonderland) from her new album. I LOVE it! The lyrics, as they say, are so confessional and honest. I was sort of disappointed when she turned pop and changed her image.. This song reminds me of Pieces of You and Spirit.. I'm glad she's back to her old music.

I know posting lyrics in blogs is the corniest! I don't care.. These lines need to be posted here!

So goodbye Alice in Wonderland
Goodbye yellow brick road
There is a difference between dreaming and pretending
I did not find paradise
It was only a reflection of my lonely mind wanting
what’s been missing in my life

And growing up is not an absence of dreaming
Its being able to understand the difference between
The ones you can hold and the ones that you've been sold
But dreaming is a good thing
Cause it brings new things to life
Pretending is an ending
That perpetuates a lie
Forgetting what you are
Seeing for what you've been told


Lost! I'm still on Ep. 4 of Season 1. Nothing much to talk about yet. JJ Abrams is a genius! Felicity, Alias and Lost.. wow!

No comments: