Saturday, April 28, 2007

Waiting for my World to Change

I’ve been feeling so pathetic lately…almost desperate. I don’t know. And I always keep reminding myself… Be patient. Be strong. And be happy. I hate “hating” and whining. It’s so unhealthy and useless. It doesn’t help you move on. Instead, it pushes you down. It is however a struggle – to think positively everyday and at every moment despite the lack of motivation and inspiration. It’s not about forcing yourself to be positive and happy when you’re really not. I have just realized that constant whining won’t help me achieve the things that I wanted. Bottomline is that I’m just confused. And I seriously want a “change”..like a life-makeover! I’m not sure what kind of makeover is that. Geez. I don’t even know what I really want. I do really sound so troubled huh? Well, not really. Like I’ve said, I’m really just… confused.

No comments: