Thursday, May 03, 2007

More about the Disney tweens










Aly & AJ.. they're amazingly gifted girls. I'm digging their music. Their genre? Teen Pop. Hee! In a Blender Magazine article, their album was called "a collection of soaring, motivational pop-rock and slow-stirred ballads" and the two girls were described as "blonde, god-fearing, American pop adolescents... they’re home-schooled, songwriting moppets; like the Olsen twins, they’re adorable acting stars on the G-rated scene; and, like the Simpson sisters, they’re pop singers whose love for Jesus does not distract from the fact that they are more than a bit cute."

What I love about their songs is that they're so listenable, current yet inoffensive, catchy and a bit edgy. And I love the whole image too. Christian Disney tweens rocking out. Cool. And they're less commercial, can sing and songwriters. Ok, countdown!


1. On the Ride - Lyrics sounded like a bestfriends' theme. I LOVE it.
2. No One - The vocals were goooood. The melody..ermm harmony (whatever haha) worked well.
3. Collapsed 4. Rush


- - - - - - * - - - - - - * - - - - - - * - - - - - -


OMZV!!!! sdjkfierkjelajdeiudwef!!!!!! I can't believe what I just saw! Wooh! Hawaii paparazzi pics of Zanessa are.... hottt.. cuuttteee...suhweeet... absolutely shocking (coz seriously, they looked so wholesome in HSM).. ah...just unbelievable. Yes, I'm 25 years old and I'm squeeeeing like a 15-year old fan. LOL. I actually didn't like the tandem at first..even HSM. I thought the movie and the tandem were toooo corny and childish..but I love the songs. And after seeing their pictures on the web, I realized they look cute together.



Awwww.. (credits to paparazzi..hehe)





- - - - - - * - - - - - - * - - - - - - * - - - - - -


I'm off to bed. Ciao!(mood: dreamy!)

No comments: