Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Cast of "The Office" - EW Cover

WOW Wow Wow. The cast of The Office aka "best. show. ever" is featured in a special edition of Entertainment Weekly. (Stole these pix from JJ. :p) I'm in fangirl mode again...





I don' t know what happened to Jim and Pam. I only saw like 14 episodes of Season 3. And Season 4 has already premiered in the US. No, I won't read the spoilers. I'll wait for the dibidis to come out. Haha. Karen is very pretty. But I'll forever be rooting for Jim and Pam. Jam FTW! Hihi. And since I can't see the difference between fact and fiction and off-screen and on-screen, I am also rooting for John and Jenna. (Jenna and her real-life hubby just got separated y'all!)




My other favorite office couple - Ryan and Kelly.

Kelly is awesome (in an annoying way). She's so bubbly and yeah.. annoying. Hehe.
Mindy Kaling and BJ Novac are not just good actors. They're great writers too. Yes, writers!



Whathewjkzxwmlwqapkd!!! John Krasinski, you are so hot!

No comments: