Saturday, June 07, 2008

She's the new tennis queen, y'all!







Woot! Woot! Woot!

After beating fellow Serb Jelena Jakovic in the semi-final match in the French Open, Ana Ivanovic emerged as the new world number 1 in the WTA rankings.

She will face Russian Dinara Safina today. Yes, it is championship day! I'm scared! Good luck Ana! (will update later)

Pretty and sexy tennis players, as we all know, are not new in magazine covers (Masha hello! Haha!) According to this article posted in her official website, she is set to appear on the cover of FHM's August issue.



She looks so different with make-up on. I can't wait to see the rest of pics. Are we going to see a more daring pose than this??


FYI, I am straight. *glee*

---

Off I go!

ANA FTW!

2 comments:

Love said...

A long-hidden showbiz blog, ha. haha.

Is this Ivanovic girl showing up in fashion magz, too? Or go hollywood like what Kournikova did? (No, I didn't watch much of her, too.)

I wonder if I'd also catch on my fave Beckham here. haha.

Go feature "Ro-ad Rai-ders"! :D

-baby- said...

Long-hidden jud te. Bwahaha. SSHHH.

I wasn't hooked on tennis yet when Anna Kournikova was still active. Ivanovic = Hollywood? NOPE. :p

No Beckham here te, sorry. Hmm, i think this is my first post that is sports-related. Hahaha.

About that .. Hmm.. Lemme think about it.. hehe