Saturday, February 25, 2006

AI na naman


I’m quite ashamed to admit it. But I love Ace Young. As Randy said, the guy is “a star and can sing”. He is a total package, that is. I hope he’s not gay. lol. At first I thought he was a rocker, you know that he’d sound like Constantine or Bo. But no, he actually sounded like he’s a member of a boyband! Yay! And omg, that last look during his performance, he acted like he was shooting for a video! It was hot! Yay again!

As for the girls, I like Katharine McPhee simply because she’s likeable. I know her voice is what they call a “potential”. But at this point, I wasn’t yet that impressed, although her last performance really wowed the judges.

Paris really knows hip-hop…I mean, literally. lol. It’s like my LSS now… On the midnight train to Georgia, yeah, yeah… love that song!

Is it just me? I know Taylor Hicks doesn’t look a rocker at all, okay. But I think the tone of his voice is very similar to that of Bo Bice!

No comments: